Release 3 is out!
"Tristam Island", release 3, is out now! One year and one month after the initial release, enjoy this update!
Changes are minimal but noticeable; still the same game, but even better! (Your save files will be incompatible with this new version though, sorry!) Here is what is new in this version:
- a couple dozen of bugs, including crashes, have been fixed;
- the game file has been optimized, and is now 3kb smaller with no changes to the content; this may make loading a tiny bit faster;
- the game's underlying library has been upgraded, and the game should now run faster overall;
- the Commodore interpreters have been upgraded to their newest versions;
- three new platforms have been added: the Sam Coupé, the Dragon 64, and the PlayStation Portable;
- two new clues have been added to the InvisiClues;
- the game guide and the MI-5 letter, which were preorder bonuses, are now available for everyone!
Barring any catastrophic bug, this is likely the final release for "Tristam Island"! I would like to thank you for your support; if you've enjoyed the game, please keep mentioning it to your friends, and give it 5 stars here on itch.io (it makes it more likely to be recommended to others!). I am still hoping to release a physical version of the game, though I have hit a snag publisher-wise; I will keep you updated here.
And watch my itch.io page for updates: I am working on a new text adventure, which will be released on the same platforms as "Tristam Island", and will be published on my itch.io account! Watch my account for an announcement in the spring time!
Get Tristam Island - FREE DEMO
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.