Hugo, the Amiga version still reports Release 1.
Release 2 now available
I am pleased to present Release 2 of "Tristam Island". This affects the game file, so ALL versions have been updated. The changes are as follows:
- a slew of bugs have been fixed, including a crash, dozens of minor bugs, as well as one potentially blocking situation and one where points should have been awarded;
- a new system for darkened room has been implemented - you won't notice the difference, but the code is lighter and more efficient, which may give better performances;
- no less than THREE infinite sources of points have been removed. It is now harder than ever to get the full score! And that's a good thing!
On top of this, several platforms have a small update:
- Atari 8-bit: wrong values in the header made some emulators crash; this has been fixed;
- Gameboy: general fixes;
- DSFrotz package for Nintendo DS: updated cover art.